SARNIA: JULY 21-23
PAY FOR EVENT
Concord Hardware Presents
The Sarnia Splash $5000 Best Hand Caesars Casino Run
Benefiting St. Joseph’s Hospice of Sarnia-Lambton
July 21-23, 2017
$5,000 cash prize for best hand!!! And Saturday night stay at Caesars Casino in Windsor!
Please join us for our third annual run down the St. Clair River!
We’ll kick off festivities Friday night with a BBQ in the pavilion at Sarnia Bay marina, sponsored by Concord Hardware.
Boaters who are attending, please call or email Sarnia Bay Marina to reserve your slip. 519-332-0533 or 877-797-2233, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention you are with the Performance Boat Club.
US friends coming by boat, please call Canadian customs when you’ve reached Sarnia Bay Marina: 810-985-9972. Please have your passport and vessel information handy, including registration number. You will also need Name, Date of Birth and Citizenship of master and all passengers (with supporting documents).
- Friday, July 21
- Boats arrive and launch or arrive by water
- Afternoon — meet up on the docks at Sarnia Bay Marina
- 7:00pm — BBQ at Sarnia Bay Marina, hosted by Concord Hardware
HOTEL ROOMS FOR FRIDAY NIGHT– ROOM BLOCK EXPIRES JULY 3
There are rooms on hold at the Guildwood Inn for Friday night
519-337-7577 / 1-877-871-0423. Please ask for the PERFORMANCE BOAT CLUB CANADA ROOM BLOCK
- Saturday, July 22
- 9:00am – Registration under the Pavillion at Sarnia Bay Marina
- 10:00am – Driver’s meeting
- 10:30am – Start your engines! Stage just outside the marina and proceed under the Blue Water bridge where we will turn and burn
- 12:00pm – Arrive The Sandbar for lunch. 930 Old Tecumseh Rd, Belle River, ON N0R 1A0. Coordinates will be provided
- 2:00pm- Depart The Sandbar
- 3:00pm – Checkpoint #3 TBA
- 4:00pm – Return to docks in Sarnia
- 4:30-6:00pm – Transportation departs for Casino. Party on the bus!
- 7:30pm – Dinner and awards auction in the Casino banquet room (room number to come)
- 11:00pm- ? Hit the tables!
HOTEL ROOMS FOR SATURDAY NIGHT AT CASEAR’S WINDSOR. Please call 800-991-7777 and ask for Performance Boat Club block. Group code SPE0722. Or online here: http://www.totalrewards.com/hotel-reservations?propCode=WCL&groupCode=SPE0722
Sunday, July 23
- 9am — first buses will depart for Sarnia Bay Marina. Transportation will be available until noon
Registration fee: $475
Membership renewal: $150+HST
ABOUT ST. JOSEPH’S HOSPICE
St. Joseph’s Hospice of Sarnia-Lambton is a ten suite home-like residence that provides, free of charge, 24-hour specialized palliative care to people living with a terminal illness, as well as those in their life circle.